CADSPACE partnered with SolidWorks early in 2013 and since that time we have grown rapidly into a full-service provider to our clients throughout New South Wales. In 2014 we were named as the fastest growing VAR in the SolidWorks Asia Pacific region.
Over the years we have built trusted relationships based on honesty and outstanding service levels from the most dedicated support and sales team in the country. Want to know more about our mission?
Our team includes experts in sales, technical, administration and marketing. We’d love to talk with you about expanding your potential with a career at CADspace
Fill out the form below, attach your cover letter and CV and hit submit!
Current Vacancies in Melbourne
Cadspace Continues to grow and is now Australia”s largest dedicated SolidWorks reseller. We are now looking for additional sales staff with a technical background for our Melbourne office.
We are looking for candidates who live and breathe success, you will enjoy the buzz that comes with closing a deal and relish in the challenges that you will face. You will be expected to represent the company and its products in a geographic territory leveraging additional business from managing existing clients, and prospecting for new business opportunities to expand our customer-base.
Sales Engineer/Business Development Manager
2 to 5 years sales experience.
A self starter with good organisation skills is essential; you will need an understanding of the critical business issues that modern engineering & manufacturing companies seek to resolve, matching their needs with our World leading 3D CAD software solutions. Ideal candidates will have an engineering background and a proven track record of successful sales. Having previously sold IT and/or CAD Solutions will be of significant benefit.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification beneficial
- Well versed in Microsoft Windows and MS/Office products
- Experience with downstream applications (CAM, FEA, PDM…) is a plus
- Consultative sales approach
- Cold calling
- Excellent communication and Influencing skills
- Listens well
- Commercial Awareness
- Not afraid to be in front of large audience
- Personally well presented
- Excellent organisational Skills
- Works on own initiative
We offer a great basic salary and the “best in the business” commission scheme with uncapped potential. You will be considered as a valuable member of the team and will treated as such.
This position will not last long, if you would like to be considered please apply now! , please add a cover letter and CV in one document, NO AGENCIES PLEASE
In your cover letter, please add these answers from the below questions to your introduction about yourself
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?