Curtain e-locker is an Information Rights Management system that prevents sensitive files from leaking out of the company by any exit channels (e.g. USB hard-disk, CDR, and web mail). By using Curtain e- locker, a company can allow users to access sensitive files. At the same time, the company can control NOT to allow the users to print, save as, or send files to external sources during normal course of daily operations.
Curtain e-locker has a unique design called Protected Zone. Administrators can define which share folders in Windows File Server are protected by the system. In order to access the Protected share folders, Curtain Client must be installed on users’ workstations. During installation of Curtain Client, an encrypted folder (called Local Protected Directory) will be created automatically. Users can work with the sensitive files within Protected Zone as usual (e.g. New Copy, Rename, Delete, and Edit). However, they cannot take the files out of the company if they are not authorized to do so.
Curtain e-locker works seamlessly with SolidWorks products (e.g. eDrawing, PDM, and Simulation). It greatly enhances the file security of SolidWorks.
- Enhance the file security of SOLIDWORKS
- Allow users to create/access files, but not to print/save files to other locations
- Allow administrators to define different control policies
- Work seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS products, including enterprise PDM
- Users can still access the Internet, emails, and usb devices
Want to know more?
Contact CADspace on 1300 799 223
- Safeguard your intellectual property
- For administrators, it is easy to implement
- For users, it is easy to use
- For management, it eliminates the need to worry about data leakage
- Curtain e-locker makes a good balance between convenience and security