SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD is the foundation for all solutions in the extensive 3D design product portfolio divided into Standard, Professional and Premium.
It is easy-to-learn, extremely powerful and scalable.
SOLIDWORKS 2021 has been designed to tackle the most complex of problems. Setting the industry standard, SOLIDWORKS 2021 packages enhance product development processes allowing you to innovate even further.
Dramatically improve the way you develop and manufacture products. SOLIDWORKS CAD packages cover design, simulation, cost estimation, manufacturability checks, CAM, sustainable design, and data management.
CADspace is one of the leading authorised SOLIDWORKS resellers in Australia.
- Improved Performance — improvements in drawings, assemblies and simulation help you significantly speed up the design of large assemblies and running validation analyses
- Streamlined Workflows — enhancements in design, simulation, data management, and manufacturing enable simplified workflows to shorten time to market, improve product quality, and reduce manufacturing costs
- Connected Design-to-Manufacturing Ecosystem in the Cloud — easily connect SOLIDWORKS 2021 with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform which provides seamless interaction among a growing set of connected apps, both on the desktop and in the cloud, helping you manage every aspect of developing and delivering products.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Packages
- Predicts product performance, Factor of Safety (FOS), and fatigue capabilities long before production.
- Rapidly evaluate the performance of multiple variables.
- Reduce time-to-market by optimising design solutions quickly.
- Reduce materials cost by safely removing unnecessary material.
- Certification processes are streamlined by virtually testing and refining your designs first, dramatically reducing the cost of product testing.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation is a world-leading structural analysis solution that is fully integrated into SOLIWORKS. Used by designers and analysts alike, enabling companies to get their products to market faster, with less cost, and without sacrificing quality or performance.
In the Simulation portfolio you will find immensely powerful analysis solutions including Finite Element Analysis (FEA). A method to predict a product’s real-world physical behavior by virtually testing CAD models. The portfolio also delivers linear, non-linear static and dynamic analysis solutions.
The simulation suite is divided into three levels: Simulation Standard, Simulation Professional, and Simulation Premium. Each level adds easy-to-use capabilities to solve ever more challenging problems.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation is a general-purpose fluid flow and heat transfer simulation tool integrated with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD.
Capable of simulating both low-speed and supersonic flows, this powerful 3D design simulation tool enables true concurrent engineering. Bringing the critical impact of fluid flow analysis and heat transfer into the hands of every designer.
Additionally to SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, designers can simulate the effects of fans and rotating components on the fluid flow as well as component heating and cooling.
- Rapidly evaluate changes to product performance across multiple variables.
- Reduce time-to-market by optimising design solutions and reducing physical prototypes.
- Enhance your cost and quality control by reducing rework.
- Deliver more accurate proposals.
- Avoid Hidden Costs: Optimise part wall thickness, gate locations, runner system size, and layout to ensure your mold works right the first time.
- Reduce Manufacturing Defects and Scrap: Analyse design iterations at the earliest stages of product development—when the cost of change is least and the impact on manufacturability is greatest.
- Reduce Time-to-Market Delays: Predict and avoid potential manufacturing defects before any mold tooling is cut, virtually eliminating the need for mold rework.
- Avoid Inefficient “Islands of Automation”: Automated report generation tools facilitate the sharing and interpretation of simulation results, allowing increased collaboration among development teams at different sites.
Predict and avoid manufacturing defects in plastic part and injection mold designs. Eliminate costly rework, improve part quality, and decrease time to market.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics offers Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation tools that predict how melted plastic flows during the injection molding process—the manufacturing method used to produce more than 80% of all plastics products.
By predicting the flow, you’ll be able to predict manufacturing-related defects. And because of this, users can change mold geometry, processing conditions, or the plastic material used to minimise potential defects – saving energy, natural resources, time, and money.
SOLIDWORKS PDM is a mainstream data management system that stores and organises engineering CAD data and other documents in a central vault that has a relational database to manage all the information about the files and references, users and group permissions, electronic workflow processes and more.
PDM is built into Windows Explorer so users are able work in a familiar environment but with much more information and control.
It uses an organised local cache, where files are automatically retrieved from the central file server (Archive Server) and placed in the user’s local cache on their hard drive. This vastly increases performance over opening and saving files on network shared folders.
If a file needs to be edited, the user will check out the file, which gives them rights access to it. After editing is complete, the file is copied back to the Archive Server via the check-in process. The check-in process automatically creates a new version of the file.
Product Data Management (PDM)
- Saves time searching with a secure centralized location for all design documents and utilization of configurable search cards which make it easy to enter search criteria
- Controls access to data so the right users have access at the right time based on where a file is in the approval process
- Effective version control helps avoid rework and scrap caused by working from the outdated versions of 3D models and drawings
- Enables remote design locations to receive real-time updates on design changes coupled with automatic notifications
- Avoids having to spend time looking for or recreating documents that have been, moved, renamed, misplaced, or mistakenly deleted by unauthorised users
Not exactly what
you're looking for?
Maybe you’d be interested in..